Q. How do I find work study jobs available at the College?


From the College's web site (http://www.strose.edu) following these menu options: Offices & Resources > Financial Aid > Federal Work Study Program. At the bottom right of this page you will see a link to positions available. Or use this direct link >


  • Last Updated Oct 31, 2017
  • Views 98
  • Answered By Peter Osterhoudt

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1