Q. Does the library have any films available as streaming video?
To find only those films available as streaming video:
1. Go to the library's homepage
2. Click on Catalog (left side)
3. Click on the Advanced Search tab
4. Type "streaming video" (no quotes) in the the first search field
5. IMPORTANT! - Choose "as a phrase" from the drop-down options
6. Choose within "subject" from the drop-down options
7. Click search
8. Choose a film by clicking on the title
9. A record will open giving you a link to the film
10. You will need to use your Saint Rose username/password to access the film through MediaSite
Contact the Reference Desk if you have any questions.