Q. I need help citing sources in APA format?
I need to use the American Psychological Association's style manual for my paper.
Using APA Style
- A brief guide [PDF format] with the basics is available at here
- A longer version [PDF format] created by the Writing Center is here
- If those don't have everything you need, another good resource is available at the Purdue Online Writing Lab
- The full APA style manual is not available online, but we have hard copies in the library. Call number is 808.06615 P976a.
If you still need help, contact us at the reference desk. Here's how.
Was this helpful? 2 1
- dead writing center link
- we will pass it along
- The Writing Center link still does not work!